Tuesday 26 March 2013

Superfood superhealth superskinny smoothie!




So after being at uni for a long time I always come back feeling tired, bloated and frankly unhealthy!

This is a recipe for my smoothie that I love for breakfast and also meal replacement.

You need:

2 small bananas
Handful of curly kale
1 tsp dark agave syrup
2 tsps bee pollen
1 cup blueberries
About 5 big strawberries
2 1/2 cups almond milk
1 tsp flaxseed
1/2 tsp lemon juice


This smoothie is really healthy, it is packed with vitamins and weight loss aids. I always feel healthier and lighter after this. It is also great for post work out.

All you need to do is combine in a blender all ingredients!












It looks a bit unappetising but I promise it is so yummy and very effective!



Bisous,

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment