Wednesday 13 March 2013

First post!


Hellooo! 

So here goes my first ever blog... Bear with bear with! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. 


So I started this because I am constantly running into my housemates' rooms and sharing my new ideas or clogging up everyone's newsfeed with posts on my friends' walls and repeating the same thing over and over and over again so I thought whoever wants to know can just read my blog. 

Also, after this summer I am going on my year abroad to Paris so hopefully instead of calling me every 5 minutes my mother dearest can check that Taken is still just a movie on here.  Plus I've got a pretty shitty memory so hopefully I can look back on this and remember all the fun I've had. 




So that's me in the middle for anyone who may not know... 

I hope you enjoy my blog!

Bisous

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment