Sunday 17 March 2013

Dirty, sexy, lazy brownies

So just a quick post before I forget to share this recipe because it really is worth sharing. These were my break up brownies and for the first time since the break up I didn't give him a second thought. They really hit the spot... In fact I had a chocogasm. These are easy to make and very naughty! So without further delay...




You will need:
Betty Crocker brownie mix
Pack of 6 Oreos
3 tbs peanut butter
Handful of white chocolate chips
Whip up the brownie mix as per the instructions
Add the white chocolate chips and mix in well
Line greased tin with Oreos
Pour mixture on top of Oreos
Dot the tbs of peanut butter through the mixture and then with a fork move the peanut butter around to create an even rippled effect- make sure that it is not mixed in completely
Bake for as long as the pack says
Make sure the mixture is slightly gooey still- a knife put in should not come out clean




I hope this cheers you up on a rainy day like it did me. Happy baking happy eating!!!
Bisous,
A x


No comments:

Post a Comment