Saturday 23 March 2013

Cinnamon french toast in a mug

So I'm working towards my beach body so there is no junk in the house! But it's that time when girls are allowed a little binge. I had a think about what I really fancied and that was syrupy french toast mmm! I had to have it and I had to have it immediately. I have made mug microwave cakes brownies etc so I thought why not this.




So you will need:
Bread
Cinammon as much as you want (I put 1/4 tsp)
Egg
Splash of Milk (about 1-2 tbs)
Syrup
2 drops Vanilla essence
1 tsp Brown sugar
1/2 tbs butter
So in the mug melt the butter




Then slice up some bread




Add the egg, sugar, milk, vanilla and cinammon to butter and whisk








Then push in the bread make sure it is well coated








Put in the microwave for about 1 and a half minutes




Drench in maple syrup and add strawberries if you fancy!




Et voila! Your easy sweet treat. Let me know how it goes
Bisous,
A x


No comments:

Post a Comment