Wednesday 17 April 2013

Strawberry Almond crumble a la Alice










Because I'm the kind of loser who gets bored and makes a mini crumble after watching nigella. Also because I'm big headed and thought I could do it better than her....

Ingredients








Filling
3 slices plum
4 big strawberries sliced
1 tablespoon ground almonds
1 tablespoon caster sugar
Splash vanilla essence
Splash balsamic vinegar (trust me)






Topping
25g cold diced butter
40g ish plain flour
Pinch baking powder
Handful flaked almonds
Handful ground almonds
25g brown sugar

Preheat 180

Put in filling to oven proof dish!

Make breadcrumbs with cold hands using butter and flour add other ingredients top the filling with the fixture!

Pop in oven for 20 mins

Et voila! Enjoy and ADD DOUBLE CREAM or yog


Bisous,

A x

PS will start writing more regularly after exams I promise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment