Saturday 20 April 2013

All dressed up with 'Libertine' to go

I have been meaning to go to this new club in Mayfair since it opened. I used to regularly go to the club it was before- 'chinawhite' and it loyally brought me good nights filled with bubbly drinks, bubbly people and bubbly conversation.

So visiting this club was a no-brainer. We contacted a friend who works there and I set off with my posse in tow. Namely the beautiful Abigail, Olivia, Natalia, Ellie, Claudia and me! Plus the boysies. We trotted off in our carefully chosen 'edgy chic' outfits (as Abi and I like to call them).


The night started off well with easy entry to VIP, plenty of drinks etc but we soon grew bored of the crowd...



The decor is like the nearby club project, very glitsy! There were some very good looking boys. Some even showed up in some flashy cars and got a vip back entrance treatment before being plonked in the middle of the dancefloor with the rest of us!



Soon we headed back home for some brownies and this was the highlight of the evening.... UBer cars my new app! I love it, it's amazing I even had a massage chair and tv screens. Our driver was so cute we felt like we'd known him forever. Never getting a normal taxi again!


All in all, the night was average at best. Although this was maybe not a reflection on the club but on the night itself.

Bisous,
A x

No comments:

Post a Comment